Apply for Our Current Openings
Job Title: Software Developer (.NET Developer)
Qualification: B-tech / MCA/ MBA with min 6 month IT Course/ any other IT/Computer Degree
Technical Skills: Knowledge of SDLC, .Net (ADO,ASP,VB,C#), Java Script, DHTML, CSS, SQL Server
Experience: Min 1-2 years' experience in Software Development
Skills: Excellent communication written & verbal
Roles and responsibility:
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but not limited to ASP. Net, SDLC, SQL Server, Java Script, JQuery, C#.Net & VB.Net. candidates
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
Job Title: Functional Consultant/Implementation Eng
Qualification: BTech /MBA/ MCA
Job Details: Gap Analysis, Data management, Training, Implementation Life Cycle, Support, Client user communication, SRS
Experience: 1 - 4 years
Skills: Candidates must have excellent Verbal & Written communication skills. Candidates needs to be confident in their skills, Ability to work well under pressure with tight deadline, Capability to work within a team providing non adversarial input to code quality, Needs to be able to accurately estimate own work.
Roles and responsibility:
- Candidate must have experience on Erp.
- Develop solution design and lead client throughout implementation and support phases.
- Assist maximize strategic business value from company products to provide them with vision of their end state solution and roadmap.
- Evaluate client business requirements, needs and objectives and transform same to company processes, solutions and modules being implemented.
- Analyze and solve complex client issues related to data and processes.
- Perform daily activity reporting against plans and schedules.
- Engage in project coordinating, team leading and implementing ERP functional consultation.
Job Title: Lead Generation Specialist - Presales
Qualification: Graduate/ MBA
Skills: Female with excellent communication, presentation and networking skills,Smart & Presentable, Self-starter, Fast learner and Energetic,Proficient in English and one or more Indian languages,Passion to pursue Sales and Customer acquisition as a career.
Experience: Min 1-2 years' experience in Sales
Roles and responsibility:
- Highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to identify and develop new business prospects
- from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
- Dynamic personality with a drive to reach key decision makers is essential.
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to find the best fit from the solution offered.
- Ability to work under aggressive deadlines and meet the assigned targets.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet revenue goals.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Maintain an awareness of current and continual changes in the marketplace and be able to properly screen prospective accredited businesses.
- Maintain established minimum standard of performance and business results.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly business results and targets assigned.
- Carry out other business promotional duties assigned form time to time.
Job Title: .Net Developer Lead
Qualification: MCA/BTech in computer science
Technical Skills: Knowledge of SDLC, .Net (ADO,ASP,VB,C#), Java Script, DHTML, CSS, SQL Server 2008R2
Skills: Engineer needs to be confident in his skills, Ability to work well under pressure with tight deadline, Capability to work within a team providing non adversarial input to code quality, Needs to be able to accurately estimate own work. He must have excellent Verbal & Written communication skills and excellent technical knowledge of browser configuration and web application.
Experience: Minimum 5.0-9.0 years
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentor ship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans. Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards. Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code. Package and support deployment of releases.
- Work with teammates in the migration of legacy applications to current Microsoft technologies. Develop, refine, and tune integration between applications. Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties. Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Provide third-level support to business users. Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- Desired Skills & Experience Minimum Requirements 5+ years' experience as a Software Developer Prior experiences in a technical leadership