Apply for Our Current Openings
Job Title: Functional Consultant/Implementation Eng
Qualification: BTech /MBA/ MCA
Job Details: Gap Analysis, Data management, Training, Implementation Life Cycle, Support, Client user communication, SRS
Experience: 1 - 2 years
Skills: Candidates must have excellent Verbal & Written communication skills. Candidates needs to be confident in their skills, Ability to work well under pressure with tight deadline, Capability to work within a team providing non adversarial input to code quality, Needs to be able to accurately estimate own work.
Roles and responsibility:
- Candidate must have experience on Erp.
- Develop solution design and lead client throughout implementation and support phases.
- Assist maximize strategic business value from company products to provide them with vision of their end state solution and roadmap.
- Evaluate client business requirements, needs and objectives and transform same to company processes, solutions and modules being implemented.
- Analyze and solve complex client issues related to data and processes.
- Perform daily activity reporting against plans and schedules.
- Engage in project coordinating, team leading and implementing ERP functional consultation.
Knowledge of Core java, Android SDK, Eclipse, JSON, SQLite, good experience in web services based integration and with remote data via REST and JSON, Experience with third-party libraries and APIs, Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies, good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Developing Mobile applications for in-house platforms and products, on Android.
- Bug fixes and improved functionality in Android app.
- Should have relevant experience in developing Mobile application using HTML5, Databases and framework like Phone Gap.
- Good exposure on Debugging and proficiency in using Android Tools.
- Should be able to connect to external services via XML/JSON RPC or SOAP.